Our accredited Level 4 and Level 5 Laser / IPL training has been specifically designed, written and is delivered by industry qualified, experienced specialists. Each programme has been written to meet the Health Education England (HEE) ‘Guidelines’ and is mapped against the Quality Credit Framework (QCF); programmes are externally accredited by the CPD Accreditation Group and externally moderated by the City of London Dental School.
All learners will have a unique learners registration number and each certificate carries its own unique certificate number. Each certificate also has an embossed foil to prevent certificate being copied. The Wynyard Aesthetics Academy will maintain the learner register, which can be checked by employers, local authorities and insurance companies for verification purposes and to enable replacement certificates to be issued for which there is a replacement fee.
This is a compulsory element of the training as it provides the in-depth understanding of the safe use of lasers and IPL and a pre-requisite for all Laser and IPL training programmes.
Our Skin Rejuvenation IPL Treatments courses cover:
- Understand the current legislation for laser and light treatments and the importance of compliance with regulations.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the skin tissue.
- Understand the principles of laser and light based treatment for skin rejuvenation.
- Identify the different key technologies used for laser and light treatment for skin rejuvenation.
- Understand the importance of tissue cooling techniques and the different methods that may be available or provided with a laser or light device.
- Understand the standard contra-indications for laser and light based skin rejuvenation.
- Understand the environment requirements to undertake treatment.
- Understand the requirements for a Client Consultation.
- Understand the treatment requirements and scheduling for a client.
- Understand the practical methods of delivery of treatment.
- Understand the handling of unwanted side effects and adverse incidents from the treatment.
- Understand the specific use of technologies for skin rejuvenation.