Our accredited Level 4 and Level 5 Laser / IPL training has been specifically designed, written and is delivered by industry qualified, experienced specialists. Each programme has been written to meet the Health Education England (HEE) ‘Guidelines’ and is mapped against the Quality Credit Framework (QCF); programmes are externally accredited by the CPD Accreditation Group and externally moderated by the City of London Dental School.
All learners will have a unique learners registration number and each certificate carries its own unique certificate number. Each certificate also has an embossed foil to prevent certificate being copied. The Wynyard Aesthetics Academy will maintain the learner register, which can be checked by employers, local authorities and insurance companies for verification purposes and to enable replacement certificates to be issued for which there is a replacement fee.
This is a compulsory element of the training as it provides the in-depth understanding of the safe use of lasers and IPL and a pre-requisite for all Laser and IPL training programmes.
Our Hair Reduction Laser Treatments courses cover:
- Understand the legislation and compliance for laser and light treatments.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the skin tissue.
- Understand the cycle of hair growth and the factors that affect it.
- Understand the key principles of laser and light based treatment for hair reduction.
- Identify the range of key technologies used for laser and light treatment for hair reduction.
- Understand the importance of tissue cooling techniques and the different methods that may be available or provided with a laser or light device.
- Understand the standard contra-indications for laser and light based hair reduction.
- Understand the environment requirements to undertake treatment.
- Understand the requirements for a robust client consultation.
- Understand the course of treatment requirements for a client.
- Understand the methods of practical treatment delivery.
- Understand the handling of unwanted side effects and adverse incidents from treatment.
- Understand the use of specific removal of hair growth technologies.