Level 4 Carbon Peel and Level 5 Tattoo Removal Laser Course
This treatment is renowned and popular amongst Hollywood celebrities, a firm favourite prior to red carpet events due to immediate smoothing and brightening results. The Carbon Peel is a non-invasive, completely painless laser-based skin treatment that quickly and effectively treats a variety of skin imperfections, with no side effects or downtime providing immediate results.
The Carbon Peel treatment begins by applying a layer of activated carbon, the black-coloured cream serves as a photo-enhancer, to increase the laser’s photothermal and photoacoustic effects on the treatment area. Once the cream penetrates the pores the powerful and versatile Q-Switched laser is passed over the area which heats and destroys the carbon particles on the surface of the skin and within the pores achieving immediate skin smoothing
The treatment is suitable for all skin types, and is particularly beneficial for
- Reducing oil production
- Clean and tighten pores
- Brightening dull skin
- Smooth and refine skin tone & texture
Principles and Practice of Carbon Peels – Level 4 Accredited
Our Carbon Peels course covers:
- Understand the current legislation for laser and light treatments and the importance of compliance with regulations.
- Understand the key principles of light technologies.
- Understand the Q laser classification and protective operation
- Understand light and tissue interactions.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of skin tissue.
- Understand the operation of a Q Switch Laser
- Understand the environmental requirements to undertake treatment
- Understand the requirements and importance of the Client Consultation, information and assessment.
- Understand the importance of pre and post preparation for the delivery of carbon peels.
- Understand the immediate; short, mid and long-term reactions of carbon peel treatment.
Each successful pupil completing the course will be provided with a certificate containing a unique certificate number. Our certificates include embossed foiled preventing the certificate to be fraudulently duplicated. Replacement certificates to be issued for which there is a replacement fee.