Principles and Practice in the use of Vascular Lasers – Level 5 Accredited
Our Vascular Laser course covers:
- Understand the current legislation for laser and light treatments and the importance of compliance with regulations.
- Understand the key principles of light technologies.
- Understand light and tissue interactions.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of skin tissue
- Understand the principle operation and use of vascular lasers on skin tissue.
- Understand the environmental requirements to undertake treatment
- Understand the requirements and importance of the Client Consultation, information and assessment.
- Understand the treatment requirements and scheduling for a client.
- Understand the practical methods of delivery of treatment.
- Understand the handling of unwanted side effects and adverse incidents from the treatment.
- Understand the specific methods of practical application and equipment preparation for treatment of specific conditions.